Subject: "Shifter Socials" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9969
Show all folders

SPNMon 15-Aug-05 11:04 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9969, "Shifter Socials"

One of the biggest drawbacks to shifters is there limited ability to communicate while in form. While I understand this is an intended inhibitant, I believe the few limited socials that shifters have be appropriate to what they have shifted into.

Does anyone else think it inappropriate when peacocks are roaring and turtles to snarling? I understand it would be an enormous project to undertake, but I am sure this could be done similar to the bard revamp recently. Ask for submissions for form/species(I.E. Birds, Cats, etc..) socials. If this were to happen, from the Imm side, I would like to hear at least a few dedicated players voice that they will assist to make this happen.

Things required to submit would be: The name of the social, what the shifted form sees with and without a target, what others would see if you do it to a target and no target, what the target would see.

An Example would be:
Turkey Only
Social: Gobble
Shifter sees Untargeted: You run around gobbling in aggitation.

Others see Untargetted: A wild turkey run about gobbling in aggitation.

Shifter sees Targeted: You charge "Target" letting loose a wild gobble of aggitation.

Others see Targeted: A wild turkey charges "Target" letting loose a gobble of aggitation.

Target sees: A wild turkey charges you gobbling, letting you know his aggitation.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShifter Socials [View all] , SPN, Mon 15-Aug-05 11:04 PM
Reply RE: Shifter Socials, nepenthe, 16-Aug-05 11:11 AM, #3
Reply RE: Shifter Socials, Qaledus, 16-Aug-05 12:00 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Shifter Socials, nepenthe, 16-Aug-05 12:53 PM, #5
     Reply I'm going to RP a wolf that meows. nt, Nivek1, 16-Aug-05 01:16 PM, #6
     Reply Time for a monthly contest?, jasmin, 16-Aug-05 06:46 PM, #8
     Reply Hmmm..., DurNominator, 16-Aug-05 04:45 PM, #7
Reply Seconded!!, DurNominator, 16-Aug-05 11:06 AM, #2
Reply Seconded, with great feeling, incognito, 16-Aug-05 06:19 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9969 Previous topic | Next topic