Subject: "A couple of ideas based on frustration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9919
Show all folders

TroubleSun 14-Aug-05 02:57 PM
Member since 10th Nov 2003
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9919, "A couple of ideas based on frustration"

1) Perhaps readjust the grouping system so more of the 3-person exp. gain is available for groups of 2. With relatively low numbers it has gotten remarkably hard to find a group if you play with any kind of restrictions because of alignement/cabal roleplay. Especially at the lower levels. At least, that's been my recent experience where I've spent probably 15 hours stuck.

2) The invoker practice system could use a little tweaking. I frankly don't know how the hero invokers made it. I just spent 2 hours improving a spell 2%. With god-like intelligence. I know it's a listed rule about botting, but just how is an invoker supposed to improve without it at rates like that? Even when I learned from mistakes, it was usually just a 1% gain (with wisdom at sagacious).

Now I don't have problems with hurdles for making classes rarer, especially when they are so very strong at high levels, and I'm usually filled with patience playing relatively high exp characters mostly solo, but this has really been trying my patience with this character. The biggest problem has been the boredom and resulting frustration.

On the up side, the boredom results in lots of teleports for fun an adventure and lots of deaths. I'll probably end up con-dieing before I get anywhere near shields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA couple of ideas based on frustration [View all] , Trouble, Sun 14-Aug-05 02:57 PM
Reply RE: A couple of ideas based on frustration, Isildur, 14-Aug-05 05:19 PM, #5
Reply RE: Invokers:, Valguarnera, 14-Aug-05 03:12 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Invokers:, Trouble, 14-Aug-05 03:18 PM, #2
          Reply My suggestion, Isengrim, 14-Aug-05 03:44 PM, #3
          Reply RE: My suggestion, Aiekooso, 14-Aug-05 04:58 PM, #4
               Reply RE: My suggestion, Pendragon_Surtr, 15-Aug-05 12:18 PM, #10
                    Reply RE: My suggestion, Aiekooso, 15-Aug-05 04:53 PM, #11
          Reply RE: Invokers:, Valguarnera, 14-Aug-05 05:26 PM, #6
               Reply RE: Invokers:, Trouble, 14-Aug-05 09:17 PM, #7
               Reply RE: Invokers:, Aiekooso, 14-Aug-05 09:23 PM, #8
               Reply Wow. Woodie druid seemed powerful to me, incognito, 15-Aug-05 03:08 AM, #9
               Reply Question for anyone..., rome, 16-Aug-05 01:50 PM, #12
                    Reply RE: Question for anyone..., nepenthe, 16-Aug-05 01:56 PM, #13
                         Reply I'll add..., Valguarnera, 16-Aug-05 03:14 PM, #14
                              Reply RE: I'll add..., Trouble, 16-Aug-05 07:19 PM, #15
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9919 Previous topic | Next topic