Subject: "RE: Dreaa & Muuloc" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9257
Show all folders

SplntrdFri 01-Jul-05 09:26 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9284, "RE: Dreaa & Muuloc"

I understand it generally shouldn't be discussed so as to avoid OOC preferences involving the players of certain Imms, but when they commit to religions, can we expect to see them continue on in their current incarnations, or will they move on to cover other areas of need?

I ask because I believe that in CF's current, percievably unbalanced state, the more info we have regarding the Immortal staffs plans to correct problems, the better.

Also, Nepenthe is constantly dropping hints that seem to indicate there are several massive projects in the works. Can we get any info on these at all, such as how close they are to completion? It is fairly obvious that until these projects are completed, the MUD will be percieved as continuing its current state of stagnation.

It should be kept in mind that while some problems may not truly be as severe as they appear to be, that they appear to be could be a problem in itself.

Splntrd

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix [View all] , Wilhath, Thu 30-Jun-05 11:07 AM
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, draconian, 01-Jul-05 07:50 PM, #5
Reply Random note:, nepenthe, 01-Jul-05 08:17 PM, #6
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, ORB, 01-Jul-05 11:03 PM, #9
Reply Dreaa & Muuloc, Aarn, 30-Jun-05 02:57 PM, #3
Reply RE: Dreaa & Muuloc, Splntrd, 01-Jul-05 09:26 PM #7
     Reply RE: Dreaa & Muuloc, Aarn, 01-Jul-05 10:07 PM, #8
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, Valguarnera, 30-Jun-05 01:54 PM, #2
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, nepenthe, 30-Jun-05 12:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, Warlock_Magi, 30-Jun-05 04:23 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9257 Previous topic | Next topic