Subject: "Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9257
Show all folders

WilhathThu 30-Jun-05 11:07 AM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9257, "Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix"

I am sure that anybody that is watching anything mortal related is aware of the present, long-standing, cabal wars imbalance. There are a lot of convoluted and distant theories as to how to fix this, but I have one that is minimally intrusive and which I am sure will have a lasting impact.

ACTIVE GODS.

If you put an ACTIVE god in Tribunal you will see its numbers rise. Not some imm's remort imm, one immortal overseeing Tribunal and being actively involved. The Spire was overflowing with people around the time Marmaanth came up and started being active.

In my mind Tribunal is the swing cabal. It keeps Outlander, a cabal flourishing under ACTIVE immortals, in check and also hands deaths to criminals from other cabals.

Empire, too, would really benefit from a second active immortal. I'm not sure what Khasotholas' situation is as I've taken a break from both Empire and his religion, but I'm sure if a second imm came along Empire too would grow in numbers.

I have nothing bad to say about Dreaa and Muuloc and I'm not entirely sure what their reasoning was for creating non-religions, but these two individuals would be at the top of my list for repositioning into Tribunal and Empire. Scion has Eshval, who is a seemingly constant and beneficial presence.

Rather than disbanding cabals, purging them, or doing something silly like spurring on a neo-Sylvan/Master war, just realign yourselves and give people a reason to roll a Tribunal or Imperial. A little bit of ACTIVE imm goes a long way. Just look at the Fortress under Aarn, Outlander under Innis & Lyristeon, and Battle under a suddenly more visible Ordasen.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix [View all] , Wilhath, Thu 30-Jun-05 11:07 AM
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, draconian, 01-Jul-05 07:50 PM, #5
Reply Random note:, nepenthe, 01-Jul-05 08:17 PM, #6
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, ORB, 01-Jul-05 11:03 PM, #9
Reply Dreaa & Muuloc, Aarn, 30-Jun-05 02:57 PM, #3
Reply RE: Dreaa & Muuloc, Splntrd, 01-Jul-05 09:26 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Dreaa & Muuloc, Aarn, 01-Jul-05 10:07 PM, #8
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, Valguarnera, 30-Jun-05 01:54 PM, #2
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, nepenthe, 30-Jun-05 12:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, Warlock_Magi, 30-Jun-05 04:23 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9257 Previous topic | Next topic