Subject: "Okay, seriously." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #8885
Show all folders

TFONWed 08-Jun-05 06:47 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8885, "Okay, seriously."

Hey Immortal(s):

I appreciate the impetus to explore and interact with other characters. However, taking away my solo-ranking mobs by changing them to be able to see me is pretty crappy. Perhaps I should rephrase that- changing the mobs I JUST FOUND to rank on and have been the only person killing them by the next day I log on- sucks.

Honestly, many times when I'm on, there's about TWENTY people around. With my role, I can't always get a group, and could BARELY rank off some mobs because I could rest in between. But, hey, thanks for making the ranking treadmill that much harder and making it less desirable to play.

It can't be any surprise why at peak numbers or low ones, 80% of the mud is now warriors. A) They're specialized with great depth.
B) They're a feasible non-empowerment solo-ranking char. Don't take away other classes' SMALL chances to rank solo when you see them doing it. That seems to me to be either misguided or childish.

Rant ends, not personal, but that sucks.

TFON

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOkay, seriously. [View all] , TFON, Wed 08-Jun-05 06:47 AM
Reply What are you talking about?, Valguarnera, 08-Jun-05 07:37 AM, #1
     Reply Well..., TFON, 08-Jun-05 03:23 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Well..., nepenthe, 08-Jun-05 03:41 PM, #3
               Reply This is exactly what's wrong with this dimension...., TFON, 08-Jun-05 04:29 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #8885 Previous topic | Next topic