Subject: "Since you dont understand jokes, like guys below" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69186
Show all folders

Glikhardiz (Anonymous)Thu 09-Nov-17 03:09 AM
Charter member
#69199, "Since you dont understand jokes, like guys below"

And turned your answer in the simle butthurt post

First, when you work on the problem, there is no matter who point at your mistakes, the good guy or the asshole. You fix mistakes and keep your emotions for your wife.

Second, there are billion ways to fix it, random rooms or confuse affects you only in the tower, etc.

Third, about conspiracy, please, go tell me about luck stat, cadbru, his wife, sebeok, ahtielly pwipe, cyradia, ordasen, nepes games with the code, vine in ysigrath, imm rewards, etc.

Fourth, Last time two of you gave me interaction - it was blatant ooc atempt to remove me for ooc reason, so no, thanks. I dont need that kind of ####

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicI just wanted to say thanks as well to the imm staff [View all] , Glikhardiz (Anonymous), Tue 07-Nov-17 03:42 PM
Reply RE: I just wanted to say thanks as well to the imm staf..., Jormyr, 09-Nov-17 12:33 AM, #5
Reply Since you dont understand jokes, like guys below, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 09-Nov-17 03:09 AM #6
Reply RE: I just wanted to say thanks as well to the imm staf..., Sarien, 10-Nov-17 10:27 PM, #7
     Reply Not likely to happen, laxman, 10-Nov-17 11:32 PM, #8
          Reply SITE BAN HIM!! WE DONT LIKE HIM!!, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 11-Nov-17 11:59 AM, #9
Reply Pure gold., Tronimal, 07-Nov-17 07:59 PM, #4
Reply Love the creativity here! NT, Rahsael, 07-Nov-17 06:01 PM, #3
Reply You're welcome. NT, Korsgaard, 07-Nov-17 05:47 PM, #2
Reply You're welcome. NT, Destuvius, 07-Nov-17 05:45 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69186 Previous topic | Next topic