Subject: "I just wanted to say thanks as well to the imm staff" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69186
Show all folders

Glikhardiz (Anonymous)Tue 07-Nov-17 03:42 PM
Charter member
#69186, "I just wanted to say thanks as well to the imm staff"

who created 52 hours of the confusion in the entropy tower.

Very well done guys Perfect example why you do understand about the game balance and fun more then the playerbase. Hehe.

And while I'm waiting 52 tics, and wasted 25 gold and failed to cure it, I'll write this and give you more ideas in your game balance style! LETS GO!

Add random uncurable scourges of 52 level once you enter the Temple (without fighting the Lich, its important for game balance).

And random uncurable blindness and 800 damage once you enter the Fortress. (without fighting the Watcher, its important for game balance).

And random strike for 800 damage and uncurable bleeding for 52 hours once you enter the Village (Sure! Without fighting the Destructor).

Add random spike grown and 52 hours of insects once you enter the dark forest, and inside the outlanders cabal. (Sure, without fighting the huntress!)

And follow your logic it will make game more fun and rading more even fun!

Oh, it almost gone, now perhaps I'll play or just quit. See you!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicI just wanted to say thanks as well to the imm staff [View all] , Glikhardiz (Anonymous), Tue 07-Nov-17 03:42 PM
Reply RE: I just wanted to say thanks as well to the imm staf..., Jormyr, 09-Nov-17 12:33 AM, #5
Reply Since you dont understand jokes, like guys below, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 09-Nov-17 03:09 AM, #6
Reply RE: I just wanted to say thanks as well to the imm staf..., Sarien, 10-Nov-17 10:27 PM, #7
     Reply Not likely to happen, laxman, 10-Nov-17 11:32 PM, #8
          Reply SITE BAN HIM!! WE DONT LIKE HIM!!, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 11-Nov-17 11:59 AM, #9
Reply Pure gold., Tronimal, 07-Nov-17 07:59 PM, #4
Reply Love the creativity here! NT, Rahsael, 07-Nov-17 06:01 PM, #3
Reply You're welcome. NT, Korsgaard, 07-Nov-17 05:47 PM, #2
Reply You're welcome. NT, Destuvius, 07-Nov-17 05:45 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69186 Previous topic | Next topic