Subject: "Hurl leg and hamstring" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #66967
Show all folders

New to daggers (Anonymous)Fri 10-Feb-17 07:47 PM
Charter member
#66967, "Hurl leg and hamstring"

Hi. New to dagger spec. Reading the helpfile it says hurl leg makes you lose more movement points than usual. Hamstring does the same.

My question is do they stack or are they redundant? So for example if someone's regular movement is 2 points per step, hamstring makes it 5 points a step. Does doing hurl leg make them now use up 7 or 8 mvs per step if I do that after hamstring? And if so, does it matter which I do first, hamstring or hurl leg? Also is it the same, so if I hurl leg, do they go from 2 to 5 just like with hamstring in made up scenario, or does it do a different amount? Mostly want to know if doing both hamstring and hurl leg on someone will make them even less able to walk, or if it's a waste (for movement exhaustion purposes). Thank you!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHurl leg and hamstring [View all] , New to daggers (Anonymous), Fri 10-Feb-17 07:47 PM
Reply RE: Hurl leg and hamstring, New to daggers (Anonymous), 12-Feb-17 12:38 PM, #6
Reply I've noticed they won't respond if something has alread..., Lhydia, 12-Feb-17 01:02 PM, #7
Reply RE: Hurl leg and hamstring, Demos, 11-Feb-17 09:37 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Hurl leg and hamstring, New to daggers (Anonymous), 11-Feb-17 12:58 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Hurl leg and hamstring, Kstatida, 11-Feb-17 02:05 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Hurl leg and hamstring, Demos, 11-Feb-17 04:53 PM, #4
     Reply A twist in the thigh (from a stab + twist) also halves ..., TMNS, 11-Feb-17 07:26 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #66967 Previous topic | Next topic