Subject: "Speaking of felar paladins...Character Challenge!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #56618
Show all folders

MoligantTue 09-Sep-14 01:11 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
327 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56624, "Speaking of felar paladins...Character Challenge!"
Edited on Tue 09-Sep-14 01:26 PM

I thought this up awhile back but I suck so bad at PK I never had the balls to even try it. But for one of you high-PK count players here is the challenge....

Felar sword/H2H - only uses two-handed swords!

Role -

Young felar orphaned and raised in a temple, seeks to be paladin and trains every day to be one but the paladins refuse to allow him entry into the guild so he emulates them as close as possible without divine blessing and becomes a warrior using a blade but abiding by the paladin code.

Goal - To become Sword paladin via awesome rp and divine intervention

Cabal - Fortress

Legacies: Fist of the Titan/Fluid Deceptions or Ward of Blades

Edited to Add: You'd lose a few sword skills but you could still do a weak flurry + claw attacks MAY make up the damage. Defenses would suck but maybe legacies can cover that. I think you would only lose flourintine and doublethrust with a felar sword spec. Has anyone ever chosen swords with a felar?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShould paladin get spear? [View all] , CD, Mon 08-Sep-14 04:13 PM
Reply Nope, incognito, 08-Sep-14 04:20 PM, #1
     Reply I wouldnt mind that. Remove staff and give them spear(p..., CD, 08-Sep-14 04:20 PM, #2
     Reply I don't agree, incognito, 09-Sep-14 09:44 AM, #4
     Reply Because a paladin should wade into the mausoleum with a..., CD, 11-Sep-14 05:08 PM, #7
     Reply Speaking of felar paladins...Character Challenge!, Moligant, 09-Sep-14 01:26 PM #5
          Reply There was already a felar paladin. They deleted relati..., TMNS, 09-Sep-14 07:50 PM, #6
     Reply Felar should get Witchdoctor, Pendragon_Surtr, 09-Sep-14 08:00 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #56618 Previous topic | Next topic