Subject: "RE: regen (and plague, poison, bleeding, etc)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #54835
Show all folders

vargalMon 14-Apr-14 03:16 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
384 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54845, "RE: regen (and plague, poison, bleeding, etc)"
Edited on Mon 14-Apr-14 03:18 PM

Plague halts all regen as well as causing a loss of hp(as damage), mana and moves on every tick. I can't tell you what exactly determines how much mana or movement you'll lose each tick, but I imagine they correlate to your Wis/Int and Con respectively.

Poison halts regen of HP and causes damage every tick for the duration.

Resist poison and disease directly mitigate damage taken from Poison and Plague respectively. In this case the effect is a known amount; 33% which can be seen via the SCORE DAMAGE command, should you have either resistance.

There are a bunch of different bleeding affects. Some do huge damage every tick, some do very little. All bleeding damage can be mitigated via the use of slow and various transmuter repair spells (some will specifically cure certain bleeding affects).

Slow and Metabolic Slowing will each boost regeneration rates across the board, for health, mana and movement. Exactly how much is deliberately obscure, but it's a very noticably effect. To be clear, plague definitely trumps slow, but I am less sure about poison.

I can't really answer your question regarding the Thick Veined edge sorry. I imagine it's a very useful amount for those characters which cannot access slowing affects for whatever reason, however.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicregen (and plague, poison, bleeding, etc) [View all] , silat, Mon 14-Apr-14 08:41 AM
Reply RE: regen (and plague, poison, bleeding, etc), Daevryn, 14-Apr-14 05:43 PM, #2
Reply Question..., sarien (Anonymous), 15-Apr-14 10:17 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Question..., Daevryn, 15-Apr-14 11:53 AM, #4
          Reply Follow up question - , Sarien, 15-Apr-14 02:22 PM, #5
               Reply RE: Follow up question - , Daevryn, 15-Apr-14 03:27 PM, #6
Reply RE: regen (and plague, poison, bleeding, etc), vargal, 14-Apr-14 03:18 PM #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #54835 Previous topic | Next topic