Subject: "RE: why not" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4235
Show all folders

Phaelim (inactive user)Wed 31-Mar-04 07:02 AM
Charter member

For the most part I agree with this. I have watched evil use good and been perfectly ok with. A for instance. An imperial took a good tribunal to raid outlander, and basically tossed him in front to be a meat shield. Now while I questioned the good trib's motives, the imperial I didn't really have a problem with. Likewise with the scenario of the ranking above to get unholy blessing. I could think of a thousand scenarios were using good guys is fine, alot of times even good roleplaying. However, when it's a constant thing with the goal being to empower an entire group of people, such as the village, this isn't the case. Do I think players in this situation should get a hint/warning? Yes, which was done. Do I think they should be offered questy goals and rewards for it? Maybe, but not likely.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicwhy not "test" evilness but offering motive to betray? [View all] , incognito, Wed 31-Mar-04 06:08 AM
Reply Team Evil vs Team Good, Soren, 06-Apr-04 10:19 AM, #3
Reply There's a rather messy solution to this., Scrimbul, 06-Apr-04 12:10 PM, #4
     Reply Why thank you. (nt), Soren, 23-Apr-04 07:57 AM, #5
Reply RE: why not, Phaelim (Anonymous), 31-Mar-04 07:02 AM #1
     Reply you don't necessarily have to deliver on the promise, incognito, 31-Mar-04 08:04 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4235 Previous topic | Next topic