Subject: "Questions since the Staff has been so great with them lately." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #41367
Show all folders

TripHitNdip (Anonymous)Fri 11-Nov-11 03:41 PM
Charter member
#41367, "Questions since the Staff has been so great with them lately."

Was there *ever* or is there a vampire race that no matter what hoops to jump though, could possibly be attained by a player? When Eshval was around, I felt like she hinted at it. If not, has there been any serious talk of perhaps a new race soon in the future?

Could you compare the parrying ability of invoker's touches to the weapons they know? They the worst, best, middle? And in any way shape or form do touches boost the power/help learning rate of the correlated spell path?

How dramatic is dodging from just one tier of Autumn harvest? Let's say two fire giants just for the sake of likeness... would a human size giant dodge a normal size giant better with Autumn? Or would dance prove more efficient?

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicQuestions since the Staff has been so great with them l... [View all] , TripHitNdip (Anonymous), Fri 11-Nov-11 03:41 PM
Reply RE: Questions since the Staff has been so great with th..., Mort, 12-Nov-11 10:03 AM, #3
Reply This was asked a while back and Daevryn answered., Alston, 12-Nov-11 09:46 AM, #2
Reply RE: Questions since the Staff has been so great with th..., Zulghinlour, 11-Nov-11 07:09 PM, #1
     Reply Have you guys ever considered remort-style classes?, Wayward Knight, 12-Nov-11 10:52 AM, #4
          Reply Great idea!, Artificial, 12-Nov-11 11:49 AM, #5
          Reply Fear the shadows!, Homard, 12-Nov-11 12:04 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Fear the shadows!, Splntrd, 12-Nov-11 01:19 PM, #8
               Reply I think I'd be Shamace Spec. Whispers/Gates heavy armor..., Lhydia, 12-Nov-11 02:57 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Great idea!, Splntrd, 12-Nov-11 01:16 PM, #7
          Reply It might., Wayward Knight, 15-Nov-11 04:10 PM, #11
          Reply RE: Have you guys ever considered remort-style classes?, Zulghinlour, 12-Nov-11 03:18 PM, #10
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #41367 Previous topic | Next topic