Subject: "You must be the shaman that was a Mephistopholes follower?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37819
Show all folders

Maugauth (Anonymous)Sat 30-Apr-11 11:42 PM
Charter member
#37822, "You must be the shaman that was a Mephistopholes follower?"

It was briefly mentioned to me in game by scarab in a meeting that there was a priest of mephistopholes around. Was a bit curious actually, mind posting your role here in your goodbye? Im interested to read it.

I actually had interesting plans for you in game. Im not how Maug would have reacted when he met you, on one hand, you were a servant of the hells, on the other hand, I think he would have always saw you as some sort of inferior lackey, being a priest of satan and all

I suppose it could have went either way, im not one to ruin a players fun with the anathema stick or anything, but I guarantee you would have had a hard time getting elite priest under me, Maug would trust a priest of an archdevil WAY less than even an enlilth priest. I can't really say more without going into my role for now, but I had every intentions of killing your lord and telling you about it later. Maybe even making you help and witness it

I may be wrong, but im pretty sure a few people in game other than scarab mentioned that was your god, so if im wrong whoops. It does please me as a player though to see people taking an interest in hell, in whatever form.

Sorta bummed we never got to meet/RP this whole thing out. I was REALLY looking forward to it. Plz post the role if you are up to it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhy is this character gone? [View all] , Bowgys (Anonymous), Sat 30-Apr-11 07:20 PM
Reply Minotaurs autodelete faster, Zulghinlour, 30-Apr-11 08:19 PM, #1
     Reply How about adding that to the helpfile then?, Bowgys (Anonymous), 30-Apr-11 10:18 PM, #2
     Reply You must be the shaman that was a Mephistopholes follow..., Maugauth (Anonymous), 30-Apr-11 11:42 PM #3
          Reply That was me., Bowgys (Anonymous), 01-May-11 12:24 PM, #4
               Reply IMMS 85%skill/spell-samelevel, reinstate this guy. Txt, wikataw, 01-May-11 12:32 PM, #5
               Reply Cosign. nt, Artificial, 01-May-11 12:42 PM, #6
               Reply Agree, Oldril, 01-May-11 12:47 PM, #7
               Reply I don't think it's quite that simple, vargal, 01-May-11 01:57 PM, #8
               Reply I thought if under 30 it just deletes the pfile, Zephon, 01-May-11 02:08 PM, #9
               Reply Don't get beat up over this if its not fixed, I've had ..., wikataw, 01-May-11 03:08 PM, #10
               Reply Is this even possible?, Bowgys (Anonymous), 03-May-11 08:30 PM, #14
                    Reply Μεφιστοφελής, Scarabaeus, 04-May-11 03:28 PM, #16
                    Reply I'll be looking forward for your next evil char. Thanks..., wikataw, 04-May-11 07:53 PM, #17
               Reply Thats a neat story actually, Maugauth (Anonymous), 01-May-11 03:42 PM, #11
     Reply How much faster exactly?, Murphy, 02-May-11 07:08 AM, #12
          Reply fuzzy numbers, Scarabaeus, 02-May-11 08:22 AM, #13
               Reply Makes sense (n/t), Murphy, 03-May-11 08:35 PM, #15
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37819 Previous topic | Next topic