Subject: "A better game" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #35816
Show all folders

SwordsosaurusMon 11-Oct-10 11:30 AM
Member since 16th May 2010
295 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35816, "A better game"
Edited on Mon 11-Oct-10 11:34 AM

There's a lower player base these days, but what's with all the trying to take CF hostage posts these days? I hear a lot of people threatening to leave is something isn't changed or how this sort of thing keeps them from logging in. I've played a lot of different muds and CF is the only one that doesn't suck. CF is one of the only muds without an OOC global channel, the only one I've seen decent RP on, and one of the only muds I've seen where the IMMs care about and respect their players instead of trying to mock them. CF rocks, and you can't take it hostage, so enough with the I'm leaving threats.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA better game [View all] , Swordsosaurus, Mon 11-Oct-10 11:30 AM
Reply It's an age old phenomenon, MoetEtChandon, 12-Oct-10 02:27 PM, #1
     Reply declining numbers suggest u may b wrong. n/t, Pro, 12-Oct-10 04:23 PM, #2
          Reply How can you be negative when there's a positive post ou..., MoetEtChandon, 14-Oct-10 11:44 AM, #3
               Reply It's not that i'm being negative. I'm just not a person..., Pro, 14-Oct-10 03:53 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #35816 Previous topic | Next topic