Subject: "Mud Reboots" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3052
Show all folders

CathoirFri 21-Nov-03 06:01 PM
Member since 10th Nov 2003
34 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#3052, "Mud Reboots"

Are all these constant reboots really necessary? Seriously, are the majority of them fixing serious bugs and such or are they just putting in new socials or fixing very minor things? I remember a time when I felt comfortable dropping nice things in cabal's pits to encourage lowbies to join up and help the cabal out. It was also nice when mob eq wasn't constantly being repop'd by a reboot... it'd really give you a chance against the locate object spammers cause you could kill the mob and something would often come back on the next round. I don't know anything about the evolution of CF's code, but I don't really remember ever having multiple daily reboots until within the past few years, I do remember a lot of trying to break into cabals solely for trying to steal things from their pit... maybe i'm off, wouldn't be the first time.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMud Reboots [View all] , Cathoir, Fri 21-Nov-03 06:01 PM
Reply RE: Mud Reboots, Zulghinlour, 21-Nov-03 09:44 PM, #4
Reply Planned reboots are planned for a reason. NT, Blachmianan, 21-Nov-03 06:08 PM, #1
     Reply And my question remains, Cathoir, 21-Nov-03 07:20 PM, #2
          Reply Few things:, Valguarnera, 21-Nov-03 09:19 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Few things:, Cathoir, 22-Nov-03 06:01 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Few things:, Isildur, 22-Nov-03 07:52 PM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3052 Previous topic | Next topic