Subject: "RE: All good stuff, but I would like to rehash one I thought was bad." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2334
Show all folders

BolderethSun 28-Sep-03 05:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2443, "RE: All good stuff, but I would like to rehash one I thought was bad."

If I'm playing a shaman and I know that damnation has a chance of landing -20 hp or something else equally useless, I'm inclined to not waste the lag on it and simply curse. That could just be me *shrug*, I'd rather insure I get something I *know* is useful like svs. Exceptions do apply, but really its negated a huge part of its benefit namely stacking -str on people who hang around with healers. Redeeming damnation isn't easy when you've stacked a few on, now its lost I'd say about 90% of its power.

Example, I'm going against a healer and a warrior, I want the warrior to drop his weapon, am I likely to use plague and etc when the healer can just cure it? Poison? Worthless. I've got weakness and I used to have damnation if weakness didn't do it. If I want to drop my target's dex? Damnation could do that potentially. You could always claim wither, wither, wither but lets be frank wither is quite easily preventable if you're not facing an unskilled opponenet.

Of course I guess I'm just 1000 experts or whatever that found damnation useful on ragers and etc where I worry about rangers and such curing their plagues but eh, whatever.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicJust wanted to say, I'm impressed with whats been chang... [View all] , Stunna, Sun 21-Sep-03 10:46 PM
Reply All good stuff, but I would like to rehash one I though..., Deavr, 22-Sep-03 10:41 PM, #1
     Reply RE: All good stuff, but I would like to rehash one I th..., Stunna, 24-Sep-03 11:48 AM, #2
          Reply agree apart from one point, incognito, 24-Sep-03 12:05 PM, #3
          Reply Point conceded. But still,, Stunna, 24-Sep-03 04:22 PM, #4
          Reply I agree with your view on other tactics are usually bet..., Deavr, 24-Sep-03 08:19 PM, #5
          Reply RE: All good stuff, but I would like to rehash one I th..., Boldereth, 28-Sep-03 05:34 PM #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2334 Previous topic | Next topic