Subject: "Could we get an explanation of the sleek system?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #22296
Show all folders

Vortex MagusSun 31-Aug-08 10:25 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2005
400 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22296, "Could we get an explanation of the sleek system?"

A basic one?

Like, I figured out that sleeks for one character differ from the sleeks to another. Are there multiple possible sleek locations? I heard that Bulkra's black was in a bad, bad place. Was that his only possible choice? If you find your black, is there no other possible source for it? Will your locations ever change on your character? And are the individualized sleeks just in containers or can they be on NPCs? I know for sure that there are unmatched sleeks on some area explore mobs, but can personalized ones be on NPCs as well? If a thief peeks at an NPC with a sleek and he's in your group will he see your sleek?

I'm thinking of rolling a mage, and I would like to at least know the basic mechanics, before I try anything.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCould we get an explanation of the sleek system? [View all] , Vortex Magus, Sun 31-Aug-08 10:25 PM
Reply RE: Could we get an explanation of the sleek system?, Neltouda, 31-Aug-08 10:59 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #22296 Previous topic | Next topic