Subject: "Conjurers, death, life, and the few hours in between." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21203
Show all folders

XalechThu 01-May-08 06:40 AM
Member since 26th Apr 2008
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21203, "Conjurers, death, life, and the few hours in between."

This is my first post to the Forum, I guess you could say I am relatively new player, so I wont flame something I dont understand, I'll just ask my question and see what kind of response I get. Is it just me, or do conjurers die ALOT? I mean at 100 hours my conjurer is down to 8 con, and he is a Hero. Ive found a ton of 'preps' as everyone calls them, aura, shield, barrier, stoneskin, but even when using them I tend to get my ass handed to me. Fighting Kostyan and Igbah is out of the question if I want to live and keep the little gear Ive managed to collect, mostly donations from friendly types. I know one factor is I'm just not the best at PK, but taking that into consideration even, a terrible angel, and a fire elemental who shows me his teeth when I consider him, aura, barrier, shield, and stoneskin up, ohhh, I forgot my mantle of the phoenix as well, which I understand grants protection from evil, and Im spanked handily. Just wondering what I'm doing wrong, or if its just supposed to be this way? Another thing I just remembered as well, my familiar is a faerie dragon, warded, and warrior edges, and it was attacking him too, but Im dead and he has some small scratches, my servitors could not hit him. Like I said, not a flame, just a query from a frustrated someone who spent alot time heroing a wimpy conjurer.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicConjurers, death, life, and the few hours in between. [View all] , Xalech, Thu 01-May-08 06:40 AM
Reply RE: Conjurers, death, life, and the few hours in betwee..., reject0, 28-Apr-08 09:44 AM, #8
Reply RE: Conjurers, death, life, and the few hours in betwee..., Shapa, 27-Apr-08 07:00 AM, #5
Reply RE: Conjurers, death, life, and the few hours in betwee..., Isildur, 27-Apr-08 08:56 AM, #6
Reply Actually..., GinGa, 28-Apr-08 09:52 AM, #9
Reply RE: Actually..., Isildur, 28-Apr-08 11:10 AM, #11
Reply Fair comment., GinGa, 28-Apr-08 11:52 AM, #12
Reply hehe, Greddarh, 30-Apr-08 11:50 PM, #15
Reply I wasn't going to answer because i was 100% right ., Shapa, 28-Apr-08 06:16 PM, #16
     Reply I think you missed his point, incognito, 28-Apr-08 06:40 PM, #13
Reply RE: Conjurers, death, life, and the few hours in betwee..., Eskelian, 28-Apr-08 10:01 AM, #10
Reply I disagree with almost all of this, incognito, 27-Apr-08 05:11 PM, #7
Reply Great advice., wareagle, 28-Apr-08 08:54 PM, #14
Reply Some pointers, bobbyp, 26-Apr-08 10:45 AM, #4
Reply Oh, what I would say though, incognito, 26-Apr-08 02:39 AM, #3
Reply RE: Conjurers, death, life, and the few hours in betwee..., incognito, 26-Apr-08 02:36 AM, #2
Reply RE: Conjurers, death, life, and the few hours in betwee..., Lyristeon, 26-Apr-08 12:58 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21203 Previous topic | Next topic