Subject: "Having more control over your zombies, or more "Order" commands?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21175
Show all folders

FunnyoneTue 22-Apr-08 02:29 PM
Member since 10th Jul 2006
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21175, "Having more control over your zombies, or more "Order" commands?"

I like my necromancer, but I dont like the whole fact of my pk is based on if I get the sleep or not. I mean, it's ok, and fun, but how about giving more control to necromancers over their zombies/ghouls/golems/ect...

Maybe more "order" commands. I'd just like to try different tactics as my necromancer, and maybe have my golems start the fight for me. Golems are weak at lower ranks. Same with zombies. I mean they were created to serve us, and us/necromancers can order them to rescue us, but we can't order them to kill for us? I just think it might help verses villagers, or anyone else if I can order my golem to start the fight with the villager. I think it would be alot of fun too.

Order golem kill (name)
Order golem murder (name)

I mean you could still let the opponent redirect, but atleast it would give necromancers more control over their servants. I walk in, and miss a sleep, i'm darn near dead. If I get bashed, i'm probably dead. Sometimes I get out.

I just think it would kind of change the way some necromancers fight. Because, once higher in ranks the necromancer isn't as deadly as he is when younger. I mean he's still tough, but all the consensus is that they get lots weaker nearing the hero ranks unless he somehow turns lich, or mummy.

Kind of base them the same way you control a Imp, as a conjurer. You can release him, order him to kill/murder. ORder him to do much.

Just an idea. What think?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHaving more control over your zombies, or more "Order" ... [View all] , Funnyone, Tue 22-Apr-08 02:29 PM
Reply RE: Having more control over your zombies, or more, Valguarnera, 23-Apr-08 07:35 AM, #5
Reply RE: Having more control over your zombies, or more, Isildur, 23-Apr-08 09:58 AM, #6
Reply RE: Having more control over your zombies, or more, Lyristeon, 23-Apr-08 06:16 AM, #4
Reply Wow!, incognito, 23-Apr-08 04:00 AM, #3
Reply RE: Having more control over your zombies, or more, Isildur, 22-Apr-08 06:13 PM, #2
Reply Wow, you really have no concept of game balance, do you..., _Magus_, 22-Apr-08 05:58 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21175 Previous topic | Next topic