Subject: "Adding fun to times fewer people is on?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #20573
Show all folders

RedDragonWed 13-Feb-08 10:05 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2008
2 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20573, "Adding fun to times fewer people is on?"

When I logged on recently and there was quite enough people on, so grouped and went on to rank, talk nonsense, whatever. After a couple hours, however, more and more people logged off, my group disbanded and I started wondering what I could do. Asked around for some quests for my level (11-20) and got 1 that (I think) I finished in 30 minutes. Trying to solo with a lowbie mage is worse than a chore. What now? Maybe walk around some, gathering that exploration and commerce xp... at this level it just sucks! Only 1 guy in range. Bleh, logging off.

I suppose if I stayed around 1 more hour some more people could log on and maybe hang out together, but it seems there *should* be something interesting to do meanwhile. Like someone we could go to and s/he would suggest a quest somewhere, b/c I walked for some time and found nothing. Or maybe even doubled regen rates for those below lvl 35 when there are few people on, like fewer than 25, and not fighting. The danger of dying would be the same, but the time inbetween fights would be shorter.

Just a couple ideas, if anyone has an idea of an interesting thing to do when there's few people on please share!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAdding fun to times fewer people is on? [View all] , RedDragon, Wed 13-Feb-08 10:05 AM
Reply Explore some areas. nt, DurNominator, 13-Feb-08 03:04 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #20573 Previous topic | Next topic