Subject: "Help for gambling addicts?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1575
Show all folders

GinGaTue 08-Jul-03 04:50 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1575, "Help for gambling addicts?"

How hard would it be to start some new games in the inn, maybe have some kind of game invent... in other muds I've seen a connect four and reversi style game just pasted in an inn that would involved looking at the board and inputting commands.

Not that I want to copy this idea or even take it further and put a chess board in the inn (though I drool at the thought of tournaments). I was thinking perhaps we could invent our own game, some kind of original carrionfields style thing. I wouldn't mind a card table where players would get random hands of 5 cards by picking them out and can get echo's of what they are when they drop them. Something as simple as that could bring about something more to the social environment of places like the inn.

At the moment, all we have is chatting and collective gambling, any ideas out there to help the poor gamblers?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHelp for gambling addicts? [View all] , GinGa, Tue 08-Jul-03 04:50 AM
Reply this sounds like a topic for Valg's monthly contest, incognito, 08-Jul-03 06:47 AM, #2
Reply RE: Help for gambling addicts?, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 08-Jul-03 05:12 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1575 Previous topic | Next topic