Subject: "Hey Kasty!!! Thanks! More ideas." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #11383
Show all folders

CalebanWed 21-Dec-05 02:02 PM
Member since 26th Oct 2005
90 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11393, "Hey Kasty!!! Thanks! More ideas."

I appreciate the reply and I now realize just how BLEH trying to change time would be. Sorry, I goofed on asking for that one.

1) I love the idea of more economic things coming in. Merchants related to specific cabals..or even merchants that wander from settlement to settlement would be neat too. I think there may be something already in the Empire.

2) A another idea could be to have cabal specific bank accounts that they use for projects such as Mavinero's bizarre Galadon whelp center or other weird Herald stuff.

Of course Outlanders would have to build.. spirit/essence by offering items to their Shaman merchant.. so they could attempt... hmm.. a restoration of some area to wilds? Or something cool like an area of wildneress where once was a road.

Scions to build some structure necessary for the bringing of the nightgaunts or making a place where the nightgaunts can stage etc.

This would allow Imms to gauge how far along a specific cabal was with a project and then build an intrigue or three upon it. I always found it strange that cabals were so bland and boring inside.. now you could have research areas and other neat stuff added at a cost to the members of course.

Dissemination of clues as to what is going on and the like so the other cabals & non-caballed characters could start getting involved, taking sides, etc. Make a cabal building something have to defend it's construction by protecting supplies, artisans, and the like.

3)Hidden instructors for some cool things like exotics, mercantile skills, and other neat concepts would be fun too. Some neat quests where you have to find them and them of course find the appropriate compensation for their aid.

I like that fact that CF no longer makes you have to be a PK master to be recognized. I would love to play a character totally based on economic mastery or something of a true explorer guild seeking to build something truly monumental and of course for the better of all of Thera.

Grandiose ideas but things that could be scaled right down to something simple and fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA couple ideas/questions. [View all] , Caleban, Tue 20-Dec-05 06:07 PM
Reply RE: A couple ideas/questions., Kastellyn, 21-Dec-05 01:01 PM, #3
Reply Here's my thought., Dallevian, 21-Dec-05 01:25 PM, #4
Reply Yes, yes, please., Valkenar, 21-Dec-05 02:23 PM, #6
Reply RE: Yes, yes, please., Eskelian, 21-Dec-05 02:38 PM, #7
     Reply Miscommunication?, Valkenar, 21-Dec-05 04:45 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Miscommunication?, Eskelian, 21-Dec-05 05:07 PM, #9
               Reply Good grief this post is choppy., Dallevian, 21-Dec-05 05:47 PM, #10
               Reply The difference, DurNominator, 21-Dec-05 07:09 PM, #11
                    Reply Either I'm not getting you or you're not getting me., Eskelian, 22-Dec-05 01:04 AM, #12
                         Reply I never claimed that it would solve the problem, DurNominator, 22-Dec-05 06:55 AM, #13
                              Reply Gotcha. n/t, Eskelian, 22-Dec-05 08:05 AM, #14
Reply Economization, Kastellyn, 22-Dec-05 11:57 AM, #15
Reply RE: Economization, Valkenar, 22-Dec-05 01:44 PM, #16
Reply RE: Economization, Dallevian, 22-Dec-05 02:01 PM, #17
Reply That would be cool., Cointreau, 22-Dec-05 07:33 PM, #18
     Reply Such mini-quests could be interesting, DurNominator, 22-Dec-05 08:31 PM, #19
Reply RE: Here's my thought,, Butterfly, 23-Dec-05 09:17 PM, #20
Reply Hey Kasty!!! Thanks! More ideas., Caleban, 21-Dec-05 02:02 PM #5
Reply If every morning is too often., DurNominator, 20-Dec-05 06:45 PM, #2
Reply RE: A couple ideas/questions., Eskelian, 20-Dec-05 06:25 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #11383 Previous topic | Next topic