Subject: "Kind of new to this whole discussion" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #604
Show all folders

LokainMon 28-Jun-10 02:45 AM
Member since 03rd Jul 2009
173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#604, "Kind of new to this whole discussion"

But has anyone thought about marketing in a way that brings BACK old players? I've always though the best way for people to get into CF was through word of mouth, and that's most likely to happen from people who've had good experiences with CF in the past.

I think it would be a neat idea if you were to gather up all the emails attached to accounts from this forum and send them a Carrion Fields newsletter describing all the new cool features on the MUD. Attach a survey to see what it would take to get them to come back to the MUD after all these days/months/years. I know sending out emails in this fashion is somewhat taboo, but I think it's worth a shot.

Basically just remind them why they like crack and why they should start smoking it again.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKind of new to this whole discussion [View all] , Lokain, Mon 28-Jun-10 02:45 AM
Reply I've been thinking along these lines too., Macaca, 28-Jun-10 06:47 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #604 Previous topic | Next topic