Subject: "RE: PK" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #214
Show all folders

ZesamFri 16-Nov-07 03:22 AM
Member since 04th Jun 2007
48 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#215, "RE: PK"

First of all, thank you for posting about your experience as a new player. Second, about the academy and player killing, I personally am not a fan of allowing player killing at a lower rank. You’re right in saying a new person needs time to become acquainted with the game and its commands before they’re tossed out into PK. That being said, I think the solution would be to further educate a new player about PK without them actually having to participate in it. This is something that is being thought out as further revisions of the academy go into play. Things like understanding lag or saves will be further explained, and I believe that will give a new person a better understanding of the mechanics that are involved in a lot of PKs rather than them simply having to look through various help files.

Z

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicFirst impressions within the mud [View all] , Boon, Fri 16-Nov-07 01:17 AM
Reply GREAT info., Stunna, 16-Nov-07 02:04 PM, #3
Reply RE: PK, Zesam, 16-Nov-07 03:22 AM #1
     Reply RE: PK, Elerosse, 16-Nov-07 10:15 AM, #2
     Reply This might sound dumb but hear me out, Hopelessdwarf, 16-Nov-07 09:08 PM, #4
     Reply RE: This might sound dumb but hear me out, ForsoothAnon, 05-Dec-07 10:28 PM, #6
     Reply Let newbies at 5+ fight each other without killing each..., Sandello, 01-Dec-07 12:44 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #214 Previous topic | Next topic