Subject: "A few things" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3029
Show all folders

TwistMon 04-Nov-13 12:41 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3034, "A few things"

1. An extra 30-ish hours in hero range. Basically the fight I got toasted, I was probably level 48, not as nicely geared, and didn't have various skills perfected. I don't know if I was even Elite yet, but if I was, I'd just gotten it, so Imperial Training hadn't gone up much. And I probably had impe def going because until later with the character, I went with that as a default (mistake, btw - I didn't rely on dodge as much as spin/parry, so that extra attack was totally worth giving up some dodging). You can see the difference in the two logs - at the end of the one I won, I got like 5 or 6 attacks.

2. I had protection up in the log I won. That much DR made it so I was only at 31% by the end instead of dead or fleeing.

3. RNG.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDamolo v. Ildilintra [View all] , Twist, Sun 03-Nov-13 07:12 PM
Reply Damolo v. Ildilintra earlier, Twist, 03-Nov-13 07:15 PM, #1
     Reply Same plan, but different outcome., highbutterfly, 04-Nov-13 09:44 AM, #2
          Reply Judging from damage Ild was doing to him..., Sarien, 04-Nov-13 03:05 PM, #3
          Reply A few things, Twist, 04-Nov-13 12:41 PM #4
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3029 Previous topic | Next topic