Subject: "RE: I really don't get how it works... It's not just co..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #1990
Show all folders

WarMageFri 16-Oct-09 08:09 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2007
93 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1993, "RE: I really don't get how it works... It's not just co..."

Yeah it's a bit of a different format to post them here. Though, luckily at the top of the forum there there is a sticky thread that will tell you how to get them formatted and posted on this board.

To be nice I have copied it so now it can also be found...HERE!!

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=53&topic_id=166&mesg_id=166&page=

Hopefully that should help!

And to the rest of you looking at this and going, "Meh, I'll post em later..." Post em now! Cause...you know...if you don't the gibberlings will get you in the night. In the night I say!

News flash, everybody on this ####ing MUD wants to be Rambo. We should have called it RamboMUD. ~Daevryn~

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCalling for LOGS!!! [View all] , WarMage, Thu 15-Oct-09 11:26 AM
Reply I really don't get how it works... It's not just copy/p..., Arrna (Guest), 15-Oct-09 04:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I really don't get how it works... It's not just co..., WarMage, 17-Oct-09 12:17 AM #2
          Reply Ok...Giving This One Last Shot., WarMage, 31-Oct-09 10:44 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #1990 Previous topic | Next topic