Subject: "I recommend arial assassin." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #607
Show all folders

DurNominatorMon 21-Feb-05 04:28 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#610, "I recommend arial assassin."

Arials dodge pretty well (with 25 dex and all), which would make you assassin a good tank.

Bird RP is fun.

Assassin I recommend due to the good survivability, and the class is definitely interesting, even if you would choose to PK at some stage (as there are many tactics you could employ as an assassin), though you could rank to Hero first and PK then (or try some assassinations around rank 36 or so, if you choose to do so), that way you would get your first Hero, and people don't die so easily at Hero ranks.

You could read my little assassin survival guide previously posted on this forum as a reply to similar question. Assassin gear would be a balanced set consisting of hp, hitroll and damroll. Fungors (my Herald arial assassin) hero set gave something like (150 hp, +20 hit +30 dam).

If you like writing and artistic stuff, going Herald could be fun for you. Having friendly cabalmates and being a part of some cabal is a fun experience which will increase your deleting treshold (also, Heralds are pretty helpful, and being one could earn you a nice set (even though you don't have cabal pit to gear yourself from as a Herald), though it is not the reason you join the cabal).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI'm struggling here...looking for advice on a new chara... [View all] , Mendicant, Mon 21-Feb-05 02:08 AM
Reply Try a bard., Manden, 22-Feb-05 12:54 AM, #7
Reply I recommend arial assassin., DurNominator, 21-Feb-05 04:28 AM #3
Reply Actually, currently Herald is a bad idea, Splntrd, 21-Feb-05 01:13 PM, #4
     Reply Herald was empty 70% of the time or so..., DurNominator, 21-Feb-05 05:46 PM, #5
          Reply Re: Herald, Splntrd, 21-Feb-05 08:00 PM, #6
               Reply RE: Re: Herald, DurNominator, 22-Feb-05 04:24 AM, #8
Reply Bards, Splntrd, 21-Feb-05 03:47 AM, #1
     Reply Alternately, thieves..., Splntrd, 21-Feb-05 03:57 AM, #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #607 Previous topic | Next topic