Subject: "Yep, Newbie Empowerment Question" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #601
Show all folders

AriaThu 17-Feb-05 10:49 PM
Member since 11th Feb 2005
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#601, "Yep, Newbie Empowerment Question"

Hi all,

I'm a new player to CF, though I'm very experienced with muds in general. I've created my first character to explore and familiarize myself with the lands and learn the mythos of the game and having a blast. I realize that empowerment classes are not recommended for new players, but I would like to plunge into the deep end with a healer role I've been fleshing out. However, as I was doing some research for the role, I realized the goddess that would best fit the character is no longer an immortal (Shazirah). My question is if it is possible to still roleplay a priestess of hers (Example: A priestess that still observes religious rites in her memory. A priestess that still believes that the essence of the goddess remains though scattered without a personified identity, etc.) and what is involved in getting empowered for a sphere that doesn't have a god. Obviously, if it is possible to pursue a role of this sort, I should know what happened to Shazirah in the context of Thera. I would inquire in game, but such an important event seems like it should be common knowledge to everyone in Thera especially one that seeks to be her priestess. Any input would be appreciated even if it's as simple as "try it and see" or "find out in game".

Thanks!

"And in much of your talking, thinking is half murdered. For thought is a bird of space, that in a cage of words may indeed unfold its wings but cannot fly."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicYep, Newbie Empowerment Question [View all] , Aria, Thu 17-Feb-05 10:49 PM
Reply Some advice on this...., Larcat, 18-Feb-05 11:17 AM, #2
Reply One more thing..., Larcat, 18-Feb-05 11:22 AM, #3
Reply RE: Yep, Newbie Empowerment Question, Aarn, 18-Feb-05 09:14 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #601 Previous topic | Next topic