Subject: "Yay, someone mentioned one of my favorite char developments!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #394
Show all folders

MeladoriSat 10-Apr-04 10:24 PM
Member since 30th Aug 2003
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#407, "Yay, someone mentioned one of my favorite char developments!"

Dress for success! I don't know how many times Meladori (Elven Bard)or Nadia (Elven Healer) would hand back a steel helmet or something to that affect. Equipment can help, I know, but think of your character too. Battle is something you just can't avoid in Carrion Fields, but at the same time, not everyone can strut around in battle armor. My Elven Bard was a dancer, therefore, I'd never wear armor unless I knew I was going into battle. I'd also try not to lug it around with me, for a couple of reasons. Some gear is limited and I didn't want to deny it to others, and well, it's heavy. She didn't want to dance around lugging around mithril breastplates and steel helmets. When she wasn't happy with the way she was dressed, she'd go out to find something more suiting for a dancer, it's easy to dress just about any character you can think up.

Some people wake up every day thinking the world is going to make sense. How fun would that be anyway?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRole playing help [View all] , Laghail, Tue 06-Apr-04 01:10 AM
Reply If I might add..., Bajula, 10-Apr-04 12:57 PM, #8
Reply Comprehensive RP Help (LONG), Zefarah, 09-Apr-04 09:13 PM, #6
Reply This is an excellent post. Stickied! (n/t), Valguarnera, 09-Apr-04 10:10 PM, #7
Reply Great post, that., nepenthe, 10-Apr-04 10:05 PM, #9
Reply Yay, someone mentioned one of my favorite char developm..., Meladori, 10-Apr-04 10:24 PM #10
Reply RE: Role playing help, Straklaw, 06-Apr-04 05:39 AM, #4
Reply a sensible post, incognito, 06-Apr-04 04:31 AM, #3
Reply RE: Role playing help, Romanul, 06-Apr-04 03:30 AM, #2
Reply My tips., Cerunnir, 06-Apr-04 02:04 AM, #1
     Reply RE: My tips., Laghail, 08-Apr-04 12:23 PM, #5
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #394 Previous topic | Next topic