Subject: "You just don't do it." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3486
Show all folders

Allysia (Anonymous)Sat 01-Oct-11 07:19 AM
Charter member
#3488, "You just don't do it."

I recall a villager who got booted for other reasons.
He suffered no penalty for that outside of losing cabal powers.
He then started travelling with me (a nexun) and using magic and such to kill villagers. An imm saw this and he was summarily stripped of legacies and specs for that because he had pretty much betrayed his entire role.

So if some level 12 has a role that he hates magic, then an aspiring App who hates magic should not make any half ass justification as to why they can use magic in any limited form.

It's one thing to try and bring a mage to you to slaughter them by asking them to join you, which even then is somewhat shady since most villagers shouldn't try to conceal they hate magic just because it'll make getting that first kill easier, but that is not as bad as the applicant using detect invis potions in my limited view.

But I would honestly say it is very rare that any applicant does any of those things to get their first kill on a mage and that the ones who do tend to not have what it takes to play a villager anyway.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLowbie Battle question. [View all] , LoShifter (Anonymous), Fri 30-Sep-11 11:42 PM
Reply It's cheap as hell, incognito, 02-Oct-11 06:28 AM, #3
Reply Cheap as hell but common. nt, Dallevian, 03-Oct-11 09:07 AM, #4
Reply You just don't do it., Allysia (Anonymous), 01-Oct-11 07:19 AM #2
Reply Not a Battle Imm, but..., Twist, 30-Sep-11 11:59 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3486 Previous topic | Next topic