Subject: "Did you happen to look at the shifter edges I suggested a few weeks back at all?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3369
Show all folders

AbernyteTue 16-Aug-11 05:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3381, "Did you happen to look at the shifter edges I suggested a few weeks back at all?"

I had a few more ideas for horned forms.

Bruising butt - allows forms that butt opponents to bruise and effect them with an occasional soften like effect.

Armor piercing horns - Allows horned forms that charge to bypass armors similar to the armor piercing needles of an invoker. Not with ever hit but the occasional one.

Clawed swipe - Clawed forms that can swipe away weapons from an enemy can occasionally rip the hand with the claws and prevents the victim from re-wielding for a few ticks.

Focus of the predator - These beasts are harder to distract by others rescuing their victim. Less chance of a rescue on someone being successful.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTearing Jaws and Go For the Throat edges question [View all] , monkey (Anonymous), Wed 10-Aug-11 01:10 PM
Reply RE: Tearing Jaws and Go For the Throat edges question, Daevryn, 10-Aug-11 02:32 PM, #1
     Reply doh #3, monkey (Anonymous), 10-Aug-11 03:44 PM, #2
     Reply Did you happen to look at the shifter edges I suggested..., Abernyte, 16-Aug-11 05:57 AM #3
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3369 Previous topic | Next topic