Subject: "How to worship IMMs successfully?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3357
Show all folders

GreatGraySun 31-Jul-11 11:31 AM
Member since 19th Jan 2011
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3357, "How to worship IMMs successfully?"

I'm looking for general advice on how to approach Immortals in character, for purposes of building a role, gaining various benefits, etc.

How does one go about their worship? Obviously it's going to be based largely on your particular role and the personality of your god of choice, but I'd like to know things like how you go about initiating that relationship and how often there is back-and-forth interaction.

What benefits tend to come out of it? Should you come in with much praise and basically kiss ass? Can you ask for a tattoo or is that usually given as a reward for well-played roles and general worship? Do something impressive first? Just talk through your own issues and philosophies and chat about your life and ambitions? Can you deal for things (edges, legacies, forms, whatever, if it's in role, etc.) or does that not really happen unless you like win the Role Contest or something big like that?

I'd like to add some depth to my characters, maybe gain some extra benefits or at least make my characters a little more interesting, and thus far have not found the IMM interactions that I've had in my first few attempts have gone all that well. I feel like they ask me what I want, like why I'm bothering them, and I don't really know what to say other than some version of I am here to worship, at your service, etc., which doesn't seem to get me very far.

Thoughts on worship? What works and what to expect? Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow to worship IMMs successfully? [View all] , GreatGray, Sun 31-Jul-11 11:31 AM
Reply I got a question that's along religion lines, dalneko, 07-Aug-11 12:10 PM, #7
Reply Whenever you feel it's appropriate., Homard, 07-Aug-11 01:18 PM, #8
Reply Some other things you might try., lasentia, 01-Aug-11 10:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: How to worship IMMs successfully?, Isildur, 01-Aug-11 08:27 AM, #4
Reply My POV, Homard, 31-Jul-11 02:04 PM, #1
     Reply RE: My POV, GreatGray, 31-Jul-11 02:31 PM, #2
          Reply RE: My POV, Homard, 31-Jul-11 02:48 PM, #3
               Reply RE: My POV, Isildur, 01-Aug-11 03:03 PM, #6
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3357 Previous topic | Next topic