Subject: "Air forms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2893
Show all folders

MoetEtChandonSat 23-Oct-10 09:59 AM
Member since 26th Jul 2010
293 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2893, "Air forms"

With their flyto ability and highly (too?) efficient forms, they are exceptionally good at preying on the weak or the unready. With their pecking, which never seems to fail to insta-(re)blind you, they make fleeing extra tough, so that you're a sitting duck to their fierce offensive forms. It's even worse if you happen to be in a maze or city. Especially it if happens to be forsaken. Sometimes they don't even need to shift to their other form to finish it.

To avoid them, you could (or at least, I can):

1. Get dumb-lucky and teleport to where they can't go
2. Quit when they login
3. Never leave the cabal grounds (if caballed)
4. Never travel around without a gang of at leat three.

--

The first is just unlikely, cause most forms seem to go everywhere. Two to four are just lame and no fun at all.

And all this is just 'flight' scenarios, 'fight' is just not an option, unless you want to make sure you don't waste any time dieing to them (make sure you set wimpy to 0).

--

Right now I am under the impression that some class matchups are just chanceless against them, while others are hardly aware of their presence.

What can you do to make their lives miserable, rather than they yours. Yes, you could dirt them, but even if you get the slim chance that it actually hits, it doesn't last nearly long enough to counter their flyto.

--

Its meant to be tongue-in-cheek more than a real rant, but I still would like some pointers on how to turn this situation around, cause they can be very annoying.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAir forms [View all] , MoetEtChandon, Sat 23-Oct-10 09:59 AM
Reply Most of your assumptions are wrong., Dervish, 23-Oct-10 04:01 PM, #4
Reply Well, exactly, MoetEtChandon, 23-Oct-10 06:00 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well, exactly, Dervish, 24-Oct-10 03:08 AM, #6
Reply RE: Air forms, dude, 23-Oct-10 02:02 PM, #3
Reply RE: Air forms, flatline, 23-Oct-10 11:18 AM, #1
     Reply With my current, I have no maledictions whatsoever, MoetEtChandon, 23-Oct-10 12:15 PM, #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2893 Previous topic | Next topic