Subject: "Invokers" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #272
Show all folders

romeMon 13-Oct-03 11:51 AM
Member since 30th Jul 2003
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#276, "Invokers"

Invokers are very fragile before you get your shields. All mages are for the most part. Typically, the easiest way to die as an invoker is by hitting a group of mob's with an area spell, or to get a mob auto-assisting onto you. Like I said, you're pretty fragile.

I've played several invokers to hero, and typically will never die in pk (because I play like a scared kitten), and only take one or two mob-deaths on the way to hero.

1) Never use area spells in places where mob's wander.
2) Never leave auto-assist on. Let the fight start, then turn it on to engage the correct beastie.
3) Do not use targeted spells. Meaning let auto-assist pull you into the fight, then do not use a name argument when casting. This will prevent you from over-spamming spells and getting dragged into a new mob and being the tank.

Not much advice, but it's the best I have. I typically have a pitiful link, so I always run on the assumption that my link is going to fail.

...Rome...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHrm okay.. [View all] , zod, Sun 12-Oct-03 02:20 AM
Reply Invokers, rome, 13-Oct-03 11:51 AM #2
Reply simple advice, incognito, 12-Oct-03 03:20 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #272 Previous topic | Next topic