Subject: "Newbie channel helpers" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2388
Show all folders

BorkahdSat 25-Apr-09 12:33 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2388, "Newbie channel helpers"

First, I wanted to say thank you to all the players that have been helping out with questions on the newbie channel. Many of you have shown a lot of patience and willingness to help out our newer players and it is really appreciated. It seems like we have had another influx of newer players these last couple of days and it is great to see them.

There are MUDs out there with twice the numbers that we have, or more, and are -less- then half the quality. If the new players give us a chance and are met with patience and helpful people, they will stay and we will all be in happy-fun-town land.

And to the new players out there, welcome! Remember, the newbie channel is there to help you and our helpfiles have been written very clearly and offer a wealth of easy to read information.

Again, I think that I speak for the whole staff crew when I say thank you! Keep it up and please don't forget to vote, it makes a difference!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNewbie channel helpers [View all] , Borkahd, Sat 25-Apr-09 12:33 PM
Reply I really want to add to this, EXB, 25-Apr-09 04:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I really want to add to this, Isildur, 28-Apr-09 11:46 PM, #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2388 Previous topic | Next topic