Subject: "Protected areas?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2072
Show all folders

deadramThu 27-Dec-07 01:56 AM
Member since 11th Dec 2007
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2072, "Protected areas?"

Well, I found this in the help files

help protected:
<snip>
1. Murder, Theft and Looting in a protected city are against the law.
<snip>

help Galadon2:
<snip>
Galadon is a protected city
<snip>

Now I've been killed twice, the first time I was attacked outside the city, and then used a potion to get back to Galadon. I ran around inside the city for a while, and was hit inside Galadon. Eventually I ran outside Galadon, and was killed there. Second time, I'm not sure where in Galadon, I think the bar? It's near the Warrior Guild. Anyways, under the guize of a hunting party, I was killed while we were hunting in Galadon. I'm confused because Galadon is a protected city, and as a new player, I was lead to believe this means if I'm inside the walls of the city, I'll be somewhat safer (ie: guards of the city will assist me). I guess I'm just trying to figure out what the friken bagugles protected means (and maybe rant a little ).

--
echo -en "deadram:\t" ;for NAME in "Neaph" ; do echo -ne $NAME; done;

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicProtected areas? [View all] , deadram, Thu 27-Dec-07 01:56 AM
Reply What Protected area does and doesn't means in CF, DurNominator, 27-Dec-07 02:31 AM, #1
     Reply RE: What Protected area does and doesn't means in CF, Isildur, 05-Jan-08 11:41 PM, #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2072 Previous topic | Next topic