Subject: "Why are there so many warriors on?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1824
Show all folders

ManozaSun 05-Aug-07 10:14 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2007
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1824, "Why are there so many warriors on?"

Out of the 58 people currently on at the moment that I can see, I would guess that at least 50% of them are warriors. In fact, I see one Invoker, one AP, one Druid, and a random assortment of other classes. The second most played classes that are visible are thieves and assassins.

In addition, checking the PBF, most people kill and are killed by warriors, indicating an above average preference for this class. Why is this? Is this because that warriors are self sufficient at lower ranks? They are in high demand for tanking? As a lowbie caster, I am somewhat frustrated by the lack of solo options available to me because I don't always want to group with another. Sometimes I want to be able to log on, play for 30-45 minutes, then log off without grouping with someone and wasting their time trying to find a third then having to leave before we even begin.

It would be nice to have customizable lowbie mobs that hit hard in relation to how many defensive combat skills you have (or are using at the time). This would make soloing a bit easier with a less combat oriented class, at least until we can determine if we like this class in the first place.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhy are there so many warriors on? [View all] , Manoza, Sun 05-Aug-07 10:14 PM
Reply playerbase, Odrirg, 10-Aug-07 01:22 AM, #3
Reply RE: Why are there so many warriors on?, Daevryn, 06-Aug-07 12:56 AM, #1
     Reply Liar liar, A2, 09-Aug-07 10:38 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Liar liar, Daevryn, 10-Aug-07 09:15 AM, #4
          Reply The actual challenge of solo ranking, DurNominator, 11-Aug-07 03:01 AM, #5
               Reply RE: The actual challenge of solo ranking, A2, 11-Aug-07 01:51 PM, #6
               Reply RE: The actual challenge of solo ranking, Daevryn, 11-Aug-07 05:59 PM, #7
               Reply RE: The actual challenge of solo ranking, Daevryn, 11-Aug-07 06:00 PM, #8
                    Reply not me., Odrirg, 12-Aug-07 01:41 AM, #9
          Reply I disagree, Xaannix, 12-Aug-07 09:20 AM, #10
               Reply RE: I disagree, Valguarnera, 12-Aug-07 10:26 AM, #11
                    Reply RE: I disagree, DurNominator, 12-Aug-07 12:05 PM, #12
                         Reply Maybe I'm way off, Theerkla, 12-Aug-07 01:17 PM, #13
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1824 Previous topic | Next topic