Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1236
Show all folders

NephFri 21-Apr-06 03:09 AM
Member since 21st Apr 2006
2 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1240, "RE: nothing"

I am pretty much a new player too (playing my third charecter now), and all i can say is that you are just over frustrated. I get killed a lot too, i just dust off and try again.
Deing and loosing your equipment is hard, but it's part of the game. Learn to find basic equipment, use bank keep on going. Eventualy you find people who'd help you out.

About safe places, you are not completely right. There are safe places. The Eternal Star Inn for one. I hardly ever seen anyone fight there. There are your guilds, most people usualy don't attack in guilds.

About the rp and pk. You said people don't care about rp, they just kill you? Well that could be rp af an evil charecter. They kill you to gain power, or sometimes simply because they need to do something evil . I say take it easy, dust off, get on the road.
If you ask me that story with food is just an excuse of frustration, at level 30 i am sure you can find way to get a bit of food untill you get more coins. Oh and, use banks that helped me out.

As for exploring, If you want to explore try playing a hiding class. Their pk usualy sucks as trade for the ability to hide, but if you don't do well in pk you won't feel any difference, and you'll have more chance to go around finding new places.
I suggest take a ranger, you won't be a strong oponment to anyone with a ranger, but than again you allready arn't. Rangers have unique hiding skill, they have the best chance to stay out of trouble's way. Rangers can find food and water without needing coins so that'll ease up your life.

To sum it up, yeah the game can be rough, but it also can be fun. I myself hate seing people give up and delete when they hit 30. Pull it off untill you get to know people who you can travel with, and it'll get quite better. And most important, don't get frustrated about death.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topicnothing [View all] , Tan, Thu 20-Apr-06 08:41 PM
Reply RE: nothing, Neph, 21-Apr-06 03:09 AM #4
Reply This won't be happening., Valguarnera, 20-Apr-06 09:18 PM, #1
     Reply RE: This won't be happening., silencedstatik, 21-Apr-06 12:15 AM, #2
          Reply RE: This won't be happening., Forsooth, 21-Apr-06 02:12 AM, #3
               Reply RE: This won't be happening., nepenthe, 21-Apr-06 06:43 AM, #5
               Reply Reverse distention?, Theerkla, 21-Apr-06 07:06 AM, #6
               Reply RE: Reverse distention?, Eskelian, 24-Apr-06 10:02 AM, #9
                    Reply I already reserve a special spot in hell for them., Theerkla, 24-Apr-06 11:24 AM, #10
               Reply RE: This won't be happening., aunes, 01-May-06 11:41 AM, #18
                    Reply RE: Account systems, Valguarnera, 01-May-06 01:01 PM, #19
                         Reply RE: Account systems, aunes, 01-May-06 03:02 PM, #20
               Reply RE: This won't be happening., Valguarnera, 21-Apr-06 08:54 AM, #7
               Reply RE: This won't be happening., Eskelian, 25-Apr-06 08:27 AM, #14
                    Reply RE: This won't be happening., Forsooth, 29-Apr-06 12:42 PM, #17
               Reply RE: This won't be happening., Eskelian, 24-Apr-06 09:54 AM, #8
               Reply RE: This won't be happening., Forsooth, 25-Apr-06 01:33 AM, #11
                    Reply You don't necessarily have to 2 round the guy., Eskelian, 25-Apr-06 08:21 AM, #12
                         Reply RE: You don't necessarily have to 2 round the guy., Valguarnera, 25-Apr-06 08:26 AM, #13
                              Reply I'd be ok with that..., Eskelian, 25-Apr-06 08:37 AM, #15
                                   Reply RE: I'd be ok with that..., Valguarnera, 25-Apr-06 08:49 AM, #16
               Reply RE: This won't be happening., Forsooth, 16-May-06 07:32 PM, #21
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1236 Previous topic | Next topic