Subject: "Shapeshifter/Transmuter Advice Wanted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1232
Show all folders

ForsoothSat 08-Apr-06 11:49 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1232, "Shapeshifter/Transmuter Advice Wanted"

I'd like to make a more serious attempt at CF, and I thought these mage classes might be interesting. (As long as I'm going to die a lot, it might as well be with something I enjoy.) Would you please give me some advice about how they play?

It's hard for me to judge shapeshifters because I can't see what forms can do. Do forms provide much tactical variety? Are there any first shapefocuses to avoid if I want to be useful to groups?

Transmuters certainly look like they're great in groups. Are they also capable of some solo exploration, or are they dependent on more damage-oriented classes?

I expect to try joining the Heralds. Would either class obviously be more welcome?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShapeshifter/Transmuter Advice Wanted [View all] , Forsooth, Sat 08-Apr-06 11:49 AM
Reply RE: Shapeshifter/Transmuter Advice Wanted, DurNominator, 08-Apr-06 06:38 PM, #3
Reply Transmuter advice, Drag0nSt0rm, 08-Apr-06 02:16 PM, #2
Reply Low level shifters are pretty unwelcome in groups, Theerkla, 08-Apr-06 11:57 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1232 Previous topic | Next topic