Subject: "RE: Not really." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #712
Show all folders

BajulaFri 15-Apr-05 08:42 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#717, "RE: Not really."

(**): People complain about PCs doing this often, but keep in mind that your opponent may well have no idea that you are link dead. If they're furiously stuffing in commands to lag you, your inaction might look like success on their part.

I've done that a few times, once even another who saw the fight thought I had just lagged the guy bad. when he wimpy fled, it looked like a flee, and I finished him off.

On the other side of it, I can't count the number of times I've logged back in naked at the pit. If for whatever reason you have to drop link, when you log back in and you aren't dead, just do a little jig, cheer for being lucky and move along.

When I 'complain' about it because I lagged out the connection.
It usually is from being bothered by not even seeing the fight.
Being permalagged is better than not knowing what is going on.
Like driving in heavy traffic and a truck is headed right for you, you try to swerve and the wheel won't run, and then before it hits, you go blind... that sick feeling of waiting.. you already know...
but you recconect anyway. and sure enough the truck plastered you
all over the road.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicQuick question on rules [View all] , JoeCloud, Thu 14-Apr-05 03:58 PM
Reply Not really., Valguarnera, 14-Apr-05 04:23 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Not really., JoeCloud, 14-Apr-05 05:40 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Not really., Bajula, 15-Apr-05 08:42 AM #3
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #712 Previous topic | Next topic