Subject: "Newb question regarding wands" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2522
Show all folders

PandaJackSun 11-Oct-09 05:23 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2009
11 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2522, "Newb question regarding wands"

I'm a total noob and just started playing a few weeks ago. After reading through the forums and all the recent posts about wands I'm left with some questions.

What exactly is the wand system? It sounds like there are random places assigned per character to find A/B/S wands.

If I were to find a A/B/S wand it sounds like that spot would only spawn for me?

Do all mage type classes get the detect artifact spell? The help files on classes doesn't list this spell.

I was told shapeshifter U/D would be the best class for someone knew that didn't know the mud very well, does A/B/S stay through shapeshift? I know the class spells fall when you change shape and need to be recast until you get to lvl 34-37 for the appropriate control.

Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNewb question regarding wands [View all] , PandaJack, Sun 11-Oct-09 05:23 PM
Reply RE: Newb question regarding wands, Straklaw, 11-Oct-09 07:23 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Newb question regarding wands, PandaJack, 13-Oct-09 02:52 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Newb question regarding wands, Serial Ranger, 02-Jan-10 07:03 PM, #3
          Reply A few wrongs in this post..., Amberion, 02-Jan-10 07:58 PM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2522 Previous topic | Next topic