Subject: "Cosign, completely." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2413
Show all folders

JavaSun 10-May-09 04:43 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2416, "Cosign, completely."

And with specific regards to Fort (and #4), NEVER use the sword and shield analogy. Ever.

That's just lazy "RP". There aren't necessarily any "right" answers to a question. But there ARE "wrong" answers. That's a wrong one, and will immediately turn me off to your character.

My interviews usually start out with the pretty simple "Why". And if you impress me with that, I'm usually satisfied. But if you just try to say what you think I want to hear, then I'm gonna try to make things a little difficult, just so we both can flesh out your character a little bit.

Oh, and if I'm a leader, and you tell me you're too busy to talk to me, you will NOT get inducted. Period. (Exception being if you're actually logging off within the next couple minutes) As a leader, there's a lot of demands on my time. If you blow me off, then what are you going to do when I ask you to come defend? Or to raid, or whatever else?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicmy tips for cabal interviews [View all] , Isildur, Sun 10-May-09 02:59 PM
Reply Cosign, completely., Java, 10-May-09 04:43 PM #3
Reply RE: my tips for cabal interviews, asylumius, 10-May-09 04:09 PM, #2
Reply *blush* Ahrm..., Amberion, 10-May-09 03:48 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2413 Previous topic | Next topic