Subject: "RE: Heralds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1853
Show all folders

ZesamWed 15-Aug-07 07:30 PM
Member since 04th Jun 2007
48 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1863, "RE: Heralds"

Ok, let me speak from my personal experience then. I used to play Heralds and only Heralds. I loved playing Heralds, but when some big bad person came to the Inn... well, I was toast. Did it make me a better role player in the end? Sure, I think I do just fine. That being said, after playing only Heralds for so long, I was significantly lacking in player killing skills. When I finally decided to try out different cabals, I looked like I was a total newb again. I think if you want to play a herald for your first character, go for it. It will most likely be a really great experience for you, but I will urge you not to continue playing consecutive Heralds. This is a player killing and role playing mud, and to take in the whole experience of what Carrion Fields is try something else for your next character. You will at least have a wonderful basis for your next character by being a Herald. Oh, and identify everything.

Good Luck!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDormancy [View all] , Lyeden, Sun 12-Aug-07 10:57 PM
Reply RE: Dormancy, Zesam, 13-Aug-07 03:30 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Dormancy, Lyeden, 15-Aug-07 02:29 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Heralds, Zesam, 15-Aug-07 06:02 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Heralds, Lyeden, 15-Aug-07 06:58 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: Heralds, Zesam, 15-Aug-07 07:30 PM #5
                    Reply RE: Heralds, Lyeden, 15-Aug-07 08:30 PM, #7
                    Reply RE: Heralds, Baerinika, 15-Aug-07 07:31 PM, #6
                         Reply RE: Heralds, Dave, 15-Aug-07 08:31 PM, #8
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1853 Previous topic | Next topic