Subject: "RE: warrior legacy help" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1795
Show all folders

TheerklaFri 13-Jul-07 04:50 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1796, "RE: warrior legacy help"

What does "renewal of spring do?" Does it just add +2 con, or something entirely different?

-- Similar to leader con I believe: slower aging, 5 deaths per con loss instead of three

Is harmonious equilibrium only related to bash/trip/throw, or other things that are more maledictory like spinebreaker, blackjack, and cranial? And does it work to reduce stun time from magic or song?

--Anything that lags you, not maledictions like spinebreaker or blackjack,

And is it dexterity based?

-- Don't know.

What's the difference between "Place of the Raging River" and "Fortress of the Spirit?" They sound identical from the helpfiles, but that must mean I'm missing something.

-- Place of the raging river helps against anything that sleeps you: sleep spell, lullaby, black jack. Fortress of the spirit gives you extra resistance to mental (mostly bard songs)

-- Riddle of resilience decreases duration and severity of physical maledictions

-- Soul of the mountain gives you 200 hp

-- Whispers of the great siege gives you increased health regeneration and decreased food & water needs

Also, since it mentions elves developing the technique, does this mean it's also dex related and therefore not considerable for a giant?
-- I don't think it's dex related, it worked well for a dwarf I played, elves are probably better at it than giants, however.

-- Surrounding the Sunrise in the right terrain, multiple attackers have a hard time initiating combat, this applies to pets so is good if you need to deal with conjurers, tribs, or druids

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicwarrior legacy help [View all] , randombutterfly, Fri 13-Jul-07 01:31 AM
Reply RE: warrior legacy help, Theerkla, 13-Jul-07 04:50 AM #1
     Reply RE: warrior legacy help, randombutterfly, 13-Jul-07 05:15 PM, #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1795 Previous topic | Next topic