Subject: "Tutorial Guide and Newbie Channel" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1711
Show all folders

lovechiefsTue 08-May-07 11:31 AM
Member since 24th Feb 2006
8 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#1711, "Tutorial Guide and Newbie Channel"

Hello
After a few tries and unsuccess in Carrion Fields, I decided to come back and give it another try.
My main issues each time I tried were players who were quite arrogant,not answering any questions I had and the tutorial.

The first issue seems so far to have been resolved as it seems people in the newbie channel are much more helpful than what my previous experiences were

The second issue is not exacty clear. Here is the deal. I am getting stuck at the end of the tutorial. I go thru every room and read everything,but I still get stuck at the end and I can't find the exit from the academy. Is there anywhere on this site a walkthrough for the academy?

Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTutorial Guide and Newbie Channel [View all] , lovechiefs, Tue 08-May-07 11:31 AM
Reply RE: Tutorial Guide and Newbie Channel, DurNominator, 08-May-07 12:01 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1711 Previous topic | Next topic