Subject: "Unable to log in after shutdown during character creation." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1673
Show all folders

RavonThu 29-Mar-07 06:17 AM
Member since 29th Mar 2007
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1673, "Unable to log in after shutdown during character creation."
Edited on Thu 29-Mar-07 06:25 AM

Hey, i'm a new player that chanced upon CF and i found that it's a good MUD. However, during character creation, while i'm still pondering to choose the class, i read up the details on the website. After 20 minutes or so, i made my choice and typed in the decision. The MUD didn't respond to my input, and i was forced to close it down to restart.

The thing is, when i typed my account name (the one i used to register to character creation), the system said there's only one character to roll and i got disconnected. I tried to type another name to create a new account, but i got the same error too.

If this thing can be solved, i greatly appreciate it, for CF looks like a great game. I hope that anyone of you can provide advice for me how to solve this problem.

Thanks.

Account name: Ravon

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicUnable to log in after shutdown during character creati... [View all] , Ravon, Thu 29-Mar-07 06:17 AM
Reply Wait about 10 minutes., Valguarnera, 29-Mar-07 10:31 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Wait about 10 minutes., Ravon, 30-Mar-07 09:30 PM, #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1673 Previous topic | Next topic