Subject: "I wouldn't necessarily put it that way..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #175
Show all folders

TwistWed 20-Jun-07 03:05 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#187, "I wouldn't necessarily put it that way..."

I'm not sure if you are referring to the same time that Mibblic is referring to, but here's the deal about when I told Mibblic "not now."

What actually happened in that case was that I went vis after snooping you for a bit - helping level Nexites on Calandaryl is admirable, but it wasn't exciting to watch.

So then I went vis, restored all, and someone who I had been speaking with prior had completed "his mission" which was a task I had given him previously. I was actually ready to deal with either Mibblic or this other person (or someone else), basically on a first-come-first-served basis. The other guy asked first, so I went to talk to him.

It turned out I didn't end up with nearly as much time as I would have liked, to be logged in. When Mibblic sent me the tell, I was forced to tell him I'd have to speak with him later. I finished up as fast as I could (without doing a half-assed job, hopefully) with the other guy, then logged off.

I will say this - while finishing with the other guy, Magic was uber-high, which is, of course, great to Twist.* Then Mibblic, this sphere-magic-guy who seems to want Twist's time, says over cb something to the effect of "We need to make Magic less strong." While this was correct via Nexus dogma, it's not something Twist likes hearing. So even if I HAD ended up with time to talk with Mibblic, Twist would likely have snubbed him for that.

Just sayin'.

*While Twist IS a Nexus god, he's not that concerned about Balance. A little bit, but not nearly as much as dogma dictates. He's a Nexus god for other reasons, but partly because, IN GENERAL, Nexus is about increasing Magic. Being a Twist-follower and in Nexus can, in truth, be difficult, because Nexus dogma dictates that if Magic is TOO high, you have to actually work to make it lower. Twist dislikes that, and has been more clear about it recently. Ask Geren.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHeh dude, I cant find you in nearly 200hours. nt [View all] , Mibblic (Guest), Thu 14-Jun-07 03:33 PM
Reply Really?, Twist, 15-Jun-07 08:06 AM, #1
     Reply How about me?, Mutsu (Guest), 18-Jun-07 12:19 PM, #2
     Reply Note?, Twist, 18-Jun-07 01:17 PM, #3
          Reply Why won't you return my phone calls?, GinGa, 18-Jun-07 06:49 PM, #4
               Reply You're odd. (n/t), Twist, 18-Jun-07 07:56 PM, #5
                    Reply So are my chars, but Zulgh loves them :(, Yhorian (Guest), 20-Jun-07 06:27 AM, #6
     Reply thanks for the Not Now, after 200 hours, it was all I c..., Mibblic (Guest), 20-Jun-07 11:44 AM, #7
          Reply I interacted with Twist., A non-follower (Guest), 20-Jun-07 12:07 PM, #8
               Reply I wouldn't necessarily put it that way..., Twist, 20-Jun-07 03:05 PM #9
                    Reply I understand, Mibblic (Guest), 20-Jun-07 03:41 PM, #10
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #175 Previous topic | Next topic