Subject: "Heh dude, I cant find you in nearly 200hours. nt" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #175
Show all folders

Mibblic (Guest)Thu 14-Jun-07 03:33 PM

#175, "Heh dude, I cant find you in nearly 200hours. nt"

nt

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Really?, Twist, 15-Jun-07 08:06 AM, #1
     Reply How about me?, Mutsu (Guest), 18-Jun-07 12:19 PM, #2
     Reply Note?, Twist, 18-Jun-07 01:17 PM, #3
          Reply Why won't you return my phone calls?, GinGa, 18-Jun-07 06:49 PM, #4
               Reply You're odd. (n/t), Twist, 18-Jun-07 07:56 PM, #5
                    Reply So are my chars, but Zulgh loves them :(, Yhorian (Guest), 20-Jun-07 06:27 AM, #6
     Reply thanks for the Not Now, after 200 hours, it was all I c..., Mibblic (Guest), 20-Jun-07 11:44 AM, #7
          Reply I interacted with Twist., A non-follower (Guest), 20-Jun-07 12:07 PM, #8
               Reply I wouldn't necessarily put it that way..., Twist, 20-Jun-07 03:05 PM, #9
                    Reply I understand, Mibblic (Guest), 20-Jun-07 03:41 PM, #10

TwistFri 15-Jun-07 08:06 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#176, "Really?"
In response to Reply #0

I've found you! I've even watched you a few times. One particular time I watched you, I was about to lay some Nexi-smack down on you for what I saw you doing. But then I had to go afk for a couple minutes and when I got back you had quit out. So I told Marastron about it and let him deal with it.

I've never once watched you pray for me, sing the "praises of Lord Twist" or anything like that. Nor have I seen a note from you - I don't just assume that someone who is sphere magic wants to talk to me.

Looking at the logs, I see you've prayed for me a few times, though. Now that I know you want to talk, I'll be on the lookout for ya.

Mutsu (Guest)Mon 18-Jun-07 12:19 PM

#180, "How about me?"
In response to Reply #1

Did you get my note? If you answered my prays, I am sorry. I am having the worst time with Comcast. It disconnects at the worst times.

TwistMon 18-Jun-07 01:17 PM
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#181, "Note?"
In response to Reply #2

I have two notes from you on my note list, both are to Nexus. I remember getting one a while ago (around June 1) but I had no clue WTH you wanted from me, based on the note. I filed it under "that's nice."

GinGaMon 18-Jun-07 06:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
#182, "Why won't you return my phone calls?"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Mon 18-Jun-07 06:49 PM

I love you.

Yhorian

Edit: Sorry dude, thought this was Zulgh's forum! You get so used to stalking with a crowd I guess all sheep start to look alike.

TwistMon 18-Jun-07 07:56 PM
3431 posts
#183, "You're odd. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #4

Yhorian (Guest)Wed 20-Jun-07 06:27 AM

#184, "So are my chars, but Zulgh loves them :("
In response to Reply #5

Santa Zulgh is such a misleading alias. When I asked to sit on his knee, he pincered me. JD got his hug from Dr.Cox and I'll be damned if I'm not getting my Christmas wishlist from the Imperial Santa's lap.

Besides, I've gone too far to stop now *evil laugh*

Yhorian

Mibblic (Guest)Wed 20-Jun-07 11:44 AM

#185, "thanks for the Not Now, after 200 hours, it was all I c..."
In response to Reply #1

I deleted out of boredom

A non-follower (Guest)Wed 20-Jun-07 12:07 PM

#186, "I interacted with Twist."
In response to Reply #7

You were online. He was visible. You were doing nothing important.

I just threw him a random tell and offered him a sacrifice for his time. I got it. In my opinion, if you didn't get any time, it's because you can't have tried seriously. It really can't have been all that important to you, because running about gathering wands when Twist sat visible for a full 20 minutes speaking to random people you appeared not to have done anything. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but a hunch says that's nearly all true.

So here's a sure truth for you: Twist doesn't suck. You do. Hardcore.

TwistWed 20-Jun-07 03:05 PM
3431 posts
#187, "I wouldn't necessarily put it that way..."
In response to Reply #8

I'm not sure if you are referring to the same time that Mibblic is referring to, but here's the deal about when I told Mibblic "not now."

What actually happened in that case was that I went vis after snooping you for a bit - helping level Nexites on Calandaryl is admirable, but it wasn't exciting to watch.

So then I went vis, restored all, and someone who I had been speaking with prior had completed "his mission" which was a task I had given him previously. I was actually ready to deal with either Mibblic or this other person (or someone else), basically on a first-come-first-served basis. The other guy asked first, so I went to talk to him.

It turned out I didn't end up with nearly as much time as I would have liked, to be logged in. When Mibblic sent me the tell, I was forced to tell him I'd have to speak with him later. I finished up as fast as I could (without doing a half-assed job, hopefully) with the other guy, then logged off.

I will say this - while finishing with the other guy, Magic was uber-high, which is, of course, great to Twist.* Then Mibblic, this sphere-magic-guy who seems to want Twist's time, says over cb something to the effect of "We need to make Magic less strong." While this was correct via Nexus dogma, it's not something Twist likes hearing. So even if I HAD ended up with time to talk with Mibblic, Twist would likely have snubbed him for that.

Just sayin'.

*While Twist IS a Nexus god, he's not that concerned about Balance. A little bit, but not nearly as much as dogma dictates. He's a Nexus god for other reasons, but partly because, IN GENERAL, Nexus is about increasing Magic. Being a Twist-follower and in Nexus can, in truth, be difficult, because Nexus dogma dictates that if Magic is TOO high, you have to actually work to make it lower. Twist dislikes that, and has been more clear about it recently. Ask Geren.

Mibblic (Guest)Wed 20-Jun-07 03:41 PM

#188, "I understand"
In response to Reply #9

I am new to mages, this was my first mage past rank 20's?
I knew when I ####ed up, and I was loosing interest with this character after Tariens left. Felt bad about taking the five-color
chainmail and some other things I done, Was relieved when the commander returned the favor and slew me. I learned alot of areas in with this character, tried not to be a asshole, mutsu taught me alot about patience.

Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #175 Previous topic | Next topic