Subject: "Goodbye for a while." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95694
Show all folders

Elsoh Thardan (Anonymous)Sat 30-Oct-10 10:50 AM
Charter member
#95697, "Goodbye for a while."

I really had a hard time with this character. There wasn't really any reason to keep beating my head against the wall either. I've played APs before and had a moderate amount of fun with them. What I truly hate is when you have a 0 charge weapon and someone kills you solo and they still destroy your unholy.

1. I did not find any wands, except once but it never showed again which completely boggles my mind unless there was a duo'd transmuter or high level invoker in the area and that was their spot. I even lead a group searching for wands and we found some of theirs, but none of mine.

2. Never got promoted due to having completely opposite times from the Provost.

3. Was constantly hunted by higher level powerhouses at the top of my pk range which gave me much less time I was able to even try to look for my wands.

4. I also really had a hard time getting leveling groups. I dont really play to just power to hero. I play because I enjoy PK and RP. But I really enjoy the pk aspect of the game. PKing with a mage without wands I wont say is impossible but it is definately above 50% chance that you will die. Depending on what you face the chances increase closer to 90% if the player is a vet with a nice set.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Elsoh Thardan the Knight of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 29-Oct-10 11:40 PM
Reply Goodbye for a while., Elsoh Thardan (Anonymous), 30-Oct-10 10:50 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95694 Previous topic | Next topic