Subject: "Well" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9569
Show all folders

Nashrad (Guest)Tue 08-Oct-02 11:16 PM

#9570, "Well"

I liked Nashrad alot, but well now its the time to put real life over cf for a month or so. I have extremely much school work and well I've stated to my friends that I can do both cf and school so in a month I have two major tests so lets see if I can.

Imms:
Mayesha, thanks for the empowerment, I was actually thinking of becomming a real follower some day. But it some ways the way you are(very down to earth) did not fit with Nashrads way of looking at the imms. But I liked your religion and your style so I will be back

Scion.

I doubt Valg is reading this but I actually liked the cabal, well yes it needs substance but perhaps this can be achieved with some different nightwalkers and a more direct connections to that other plane. Perhaps I liked it because I was free to do whatever I wanted, and well I usually ran around trying to kill most of the non-scions there was. And the powers shamans get fits them like a hand in a glove.

Participated in few of the scions:Lets go out and slay every rager gangs, but to be fair to the scions. I saw many lightwalker gangs doing the same thing to scions.

Did not have many friends, but if you wish post a message and I will comment, hehe

Battle.

Bronagh, well you did not have it easy I give you that. Alot of things did not go well with gangs and raids and all that.

Paschal, hehe no more wither.(I had 6 hp left when I fled from you in Hamsah long time ago)

Gue something, felar hand to hand, The most annoying person there was to fight.

I bet I'm forgetting some, but hell I was only 69 hours.

Died three times, two gangs and one fiend. All could have been avoided with some prepping. But the wonders with shamans are, if you can take the occasional ##### death you dont have to prep you ass. You will be powerful anyway(at hero this is probably different).

See you soon
Cenatar

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Nashrad the Elder Shaman [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 08-Oct-02 10:52 PM
Reply Well, Nashrad (Guest), 08-Oct-02 11:16 PM #1
     Reply Hey, Guenrayn (Guest), 09-Oct-02 12:05 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Hey, Nashrad (Guest), 09-Oct-02 12:47 AM, #3
     Reply Sad to see you go, Quimo (Guest), 09-Oct-02 08:50 AM, #4
     Reply Not very sad to see you go., Vaaki (Guest), 10-Oct-02 06:09 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well, Paschal (Guest), 11-Oct-02 11:58 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9569 Previous topic | Next topic